"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Waitin' for the Doctor

(Dr Who?)
Last Sunday, I thought it appropriate to from my house 
in the East End . . . to a Lacrosse game at PSS ... by way of Jay Cooke
It was a great, if snowy ride past Spirit Mtn.
The views, as always . . . spectacular
It was too icy riding the wheel tracks downhill
I had to ride the unbroken snow, pedaling to keep moving
Seems kinda odd for April
Fast forward a few days
  and I catch up with Dave at the top of the Hawk Ridge climb
(he looks a wee bit tired . . . )
Later, the lure of gravel is just too strong . . . 
I can never resist stopping here
(Hey . . . who's that guy on the left, how'd he get it the pic?)
And Finally . . . 
(nuff said)

No comments:

Post a Comment