"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Copyright violation?

I was duly informed last evening, by the holder of a PhD in journalism . . . that I am in likely violation of US copyright law.  Seems I may have misappropriated the lead photo on this very blog!  gasp . . . egads . . . what am I to do, change the photo?

Nah . . . I shall simply say "Thank You" to Michelle Hatcher for snapping the pic at the 2009 edition of "the Heck of the North."

With apologies offered, my head in my hands . . . I would like to present these photos from last weekend's 140 mile epic (fabulously routed by none other than Mr. Tim Ek)

 . . .  and by the way . . . does anyone know if there was ever a Hardee's in Two Harbors?



3 comments:

  1. Wow....so cool...what a great day that was!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing the camera, Rich. Sorry we were such jerks about it. Now who is that guy giving you the victory sign? Did he ride with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hardees in Two Harbors closed 4-5 years ago. The building has been sitting empty ever since. It's right across from the BP station at the corner of Hwy 61 and County Hwy 2.

    ReplyDelete