"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."

Friday, July 30, 2010

Livin' the dream . . .

I knew after being hammered yesterday morning at 6:00 AM, and after being a nail yesterday evening at 6:00 PM, I needed an easy, happy ride
As I saw the boys marshaling, I knew it wouldn't happen
(that is the proper spelling by the way)
After recovering from an injury, I see Jymy B
I think this is him saying "Hello," but I'm not really sure, 
Russ is speaking in another strange language I don't understand
I can at least understand Tim
I quickly said "goodbye" to the boys and watched them ride off into the distance
I maintained a steady, luxurious pace as I turned off to the great unknown
I found a smiling totem
and spinning pinwheels
As I suspected, I was soon saying "hello" to the boys again
 go Jymy B!
and as I predicted, I was soon saying "goodbye" to the boys
The sign said "left," so I went that way
then right
I always wonder what buildings like this once were
even though there is no sign, why not?
So, while the boys were punishing each other, for me the day was a pleasant mix of old pavement, new pavement, gravel and single track.

No comments:

Post a Comment