"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Endomorph?

  OK . . . I exited the trails at Lester River around 5:00 PM Tuesday night, no other tracks to be seen (other than snowmobile, dogs and walkers).

  When I returned on Wednesday afternoon, around 1:00 . . . I found myself following a strange set of tracks . . . fat, slow and dancing from side to side like a drunken sailor (perhaps scurrying, like a white rabbit?).

  What could these tracks be I asked myself?

  Only two possibilities come to mind:

1: The wiley FARROW training in secret, under the cover of darkness

2: SASQUATCH (on skis?)

  My guess:  FARROW

2 comments:

  1. There are other endomorphs that roll in the bitter winter evening air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There are other endomorphs that roll in the bitter winter evening air..." Then I say declare thyself!!! Henceforth any and all endomorph trails north of Hinckley, no north of Forest Lake, belong solelyt to CPFarrow, unless someone other than anonymous claims otherwise...

    ReplyDelete