"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

No Illusions

First and foremost, I got into the Trans Iowa this week. I have no illusions (insert laugh track here) about this epic event. My goal is quite simply to have a great time with the instigators . . . and help one of them win. Simple as that . . .

I know most people have no idea what I do when I'm not on my bike.

For those who care (maybe one person somewhere?) ... a quick video of this week's project:









This was a demonstration project for a customer wanting to crush rock on pipeline projects.

We have worked tirelessly for nearly two years to introduce this equipment to North America.

Now it is time to fly home . . . and get back on Orange.

3 comments:

  1. "...worked tirelessly for nearly two years, " You mean, of course, after you got your four+ hour daily training ride in? :)

    Charlie

    ps We four shall represent a collective force for all that is Good & Just at this April's Trans-Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should run one of them things thru Piedmont so it ain't so bumpy for us old guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will simply refer to you as the crusher now.

    ReplyDelete